Nov 30, 2014

Yard Sale Rescues


I have always had a fascination with all things vintage. There is something about holding a piece of history that makes my all giddy inside! Everything that is pictured was found at a yard sale. 

As I walked away with my arms full of treasures, I felt victorious and slightly guilty; Nothing cost more than 25 cents! The lady that was hosting the yard sale said that everything was either her late grandmother's or great-grandmother's belongings or something handed down, but she couldn't remember from where.
I almost felt as if I where rescuing these precious belongings from a terrible fate.
We need to value and protect our treasures! I'm not saying we need to save everything, (just imagine, "this is the wrapper from billy's first Popsicle") all I ask is please don't put your great-grandmother's hymn book in a yard sale.

The book titled "Our Pocket Notes" is the one with the beautiful hand writing down below. 
XOXO -Kenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com