Nov 29, 2014

Hidden Gnomes



 Can you see the hidden gnomes? One of the main reasons I love wearing these socks (sorry I gave it away) is because nothing is better than seeing someone you have been sitting next to for the past half hour exclaim: "There are gnomes on your socks!!!" I guess I am easily amused. If I am feeling extra witty, I exclaim: "really? that is fantastic!" 

The boots I am wearing are actually men's shoes. I am such a rebel.
They are really quite nice! Because I wear a 9 1/2 or 10 in women's, I wear a 7 1/2 or 8 in men's. After reading the reviews, I found that I needed a 7(they run a tad big). 

In short, if you want to buy the right size in men's shoes, size down two sizes. (this is what I did, I can't guarantee that it will work for all shoes)

Denim Shirt 
Sweater  (similar)
Harmonica Necklace 
Skirt + Belt (They come together) 
Gnome Socks
Boots 

 XOXO -Kenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com