Nov 3, 2014

Simple yet charming



Dress old - similar
Boots old - similar
Sweater oldsimilar

We did this shoot on the way to the grocery store. It was perfect!
All My Photographer extraordinaire (my Mom) had to do was roll down the car window. Ba-bam! Instant outfit photo without any extra effort.

I'm really loving the "dress over pants" trend. It is simple yet charming. 


  1/2/3


I looked online for some posing tips, but I think I look more surprised than anything else. Thanks a lot inter-web. Expression turned into text: "open your eyes more, ya like that, now think about... is that piece of candy corn?"

XOXO - Kenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com