Nov 29, 2014

Lulu Lives!


You may have been thinking: Where is Lulu??? Does she even exist? 
I am here to put your mind at ease. Yes this still is Kenna typing away, but with Lulu's lovely face instead. Hopefully someday you will hear the melodious voice of Lulu (I wonder what you think my voice sounds like? Maybe along the lines of Don Knotts perhaps? Or what about Lucille Ball? I sure hope so.) 

Where were we? Oh Yes, Lulu had just enough time to step away from her college classes, go shopping in my closet, and snap a few photos of this glorious outfit:







Later! XOXO -Kenna


Lulu here! Okay, so most of the stuff is mine, but the beautiful skirt is Kenna's.
 And yes, I LIVE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com