Oct 14, 2014

Glad to be Plaid




My Grandma is so amazing; Her nickname is grandma fireworks for good reason. Last Saturday, she came by for a visit and brought this treasure. The skirt I'm wearing, was one of her school skirts while she was in high school. She said I could have it (THANK YOU GRANDMA!!!!) as long as I remember to get it dry cleaned, and not to throw it in the dryer. We did the math and figured she would have bought it around 1943. The tag is worn out but everything else is in pretty good condition. The necklace I'm wearing is a mini harmonica... yes it works. If the conversation gets a bit dull just give it a toot and poof! all of your problems are gone!


Shirt-old
Cardigan- old
Shoes (similar)
Skirt (similar)
Harmonica necklace

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com