Oct 16, 2014

Moccasins, snails and an Octopus too!




If you love something, it really shouldn't matter where it's from.
This is definitely one of my favorite dresses of all time, and I got it at Walmart. (I added the denim on the bottom because the length was a bit weird) I have definitely been guilty of feeling ashamed because 99% of my stuff isn't name brand or I bought it second hand, but seriously guys-- if you love it who cares! As long as it makes you feel like a million bucks it doesn't matter if you got it at a yard sale or from Nordstrom.

I am obsessed with moccasins. Every time I wear these I get the sudden urge to frolic through a meadow or hold hands with a jolly racoon. Okay the racoon may be a little far-fetched, but you get the idea. 

Dress up-cycled (I added the denim on the bottom)
Belt- ????
Moccasins
Sweater (similar)
Octopus earrings
I crimped my hair by doing two french braids while it was damp.
We found this cute little guy while shooting :)
- Kenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com