Jun 4, 2015

A Mushroom Backpack In It's Natural Habitat

Whenever I wear this backpack, I feel like I need to hop around rather than walk casually, and speak in riddles. Have you ever had that problem? No kidding! It is ever so hard to contain the sheer gnome-y goodness that accompanies this backpack.

 Have any exciting summer plans? As of now, this is what I've got:
 catch up on reading for the book club that I'm in, (it's always a bit awkward if you don't know what everyone is talking about) bake til' the cows come home and day dream about what it would be like to be a gnome.
Sounds like a plan!
Tell us in the comments what your plans are! We would love some inspiration!
Hat 
Vintage Daisy Earrings
Dress (worn as a blouse) from The Clothes Horse Closet sale
Old Pants
Old Shoes
Only eleven more hours until it is national Doughnut Day!!!
XOXO -Kenna