Jan 1, 2015

One Classy Koala


Good Morning 2015! Gosh, 2014 sure gave me a run for my money :)
But hey, at least it wasn't boring! Today has been pretty chill, I guess we're recovering from last night's festivities.(We watched Newsies and ate a sushi restaurant out of business)

I have been feeling the need to throw on some pearls. Plus, my single koala slipper was just begging for some attention.

Skirt
Cardigan (similar)
Slipper(s)
Top (similar)
Bag
You can find your own piece of awesome foot garb at your local Podiatrist office. 
Have a lovely day!
XOXO -Kenna

1 comment :

  1. Happy New Year!
    Looks like you were able to get way with a boot---lucky you. I pleaded with my ortho doc for a boot, but she had none of it and casted me. I had a white cast for three weeks and pink cast for the last three weeks. I got a boot for two weeks to help ease with walking normally again. Are you allowed to remove the boot when going to sleep? Hope your foot is much better and mostly pain free now. Thanks for the lovely fashion pics.
    Best wishes for a quick healing...
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com