Jan 30, 2015

Tulle and Rain; a Match Made in Heaven

Considering that it is raining cats and dogs, today's agenda must include: wear a tulle skirt, read goofy poetry and contemplate the adventure a mail man must have on a day like this.
Poor mail men.
“I opened my eyes

And looked up at the rain,

And it dripped in my head

And flowed into my brain,

And all that I hear as I lie in my bed

Is the slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly,

I walk very slow,

I can't do a handstand--

I might overflow,

So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--

I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.” 

Tulle Skirt c/o eShakti
(This lovely skirt does require a slip. Do to the fact that I don't own one, I simply wore a light white skirt underneath)

Stay warm! 
XOXO -Kenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com