May 27, 2015

Feelin' Happy

Have you ever worn your "happy outfit" for a day?
Hopefully all of your outfits make you happy, but I'm talking about really happy. Like make you turn into a walking musical kind of happy. My "happy outfit" must include: 
a twirly skirt, bold lipstick and a quirky accessory. 
Bonus points if you find a door that matches your outfit.


What is in your "happy outfit"? Tell us in the comments below!

P.S. I have the most magnificent bruise on my shin, it looked like Hawaii for a few days and is finally fading. I got it while photographing a DIY, (coming soon!!!) after I droped a plank of wood smack on top of it. My first thought was:
 "No worries! I'll just Photoshop it out!" 
But as soon as I got the clone stamp tool set, it just didn't feel right. We are real people, no clone stamp needed.
And besides, I kinda like Hawaii :)

To hear our full take on Photoshop and how we use it, check out our FAQ's page!
Details:
Have a lovely day!
XOXO -Kenna