Mar 3, 2015

And Miles To Go Before I Sleep

 Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
  BY ROBERT FROST
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake 
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep 
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. 
icon
Vintage Necklace
Vintage Shawl
Other than getting my shoes stuck in the mud, this shoot was beyond dreamy. Being a city gal does have its perks, but taking a moment to admire the magic of the great wide wood makes me long to heed
Mr. Frost's Words:
"To stop without a farmhouse near" 
XOXO -Kenna

4 comments :

  1. Have been following you all on Instagram and finally stopped over to the blog. Loveing all of the posts!!! Especially this particular one:) This dress is stunning and the pictures are so very magical!
    -Madison
    www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you!
      Ya know, you have a pretty fine blog too :) Thanks for all of the lovely comments!

      Delete
  2. *gasp* now I know what a fairy tale princess looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com