Mar 31, 2015

Lovely Tunes (and Lotta Clogs!)

A friend of mine just gave me these gems, isn't that swell? 
"Here are two super fantastic records, for you!" 
On the left: "Simon and Garfunkel: Bridge Over Troubled Water"
To the right: "12 Top Hits"
I wish that I could tell you how much I adore these lovely tunes 
(because I'm sure that I will), but my record's needle 
has had enough. I'm afraid that it will damage them :(
 A new needle is on it's way and should arrive within 3-12 days.
I'm hoping that we're on the 3 days end, 12 days... that is forever.
Details:
Vintage Headscarf 
This month went by so fast! April here we come!
XOXO -Kenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com