Sep 7, 2015

You Are Good Enough.

It is so stinking easy to slip into being overly critical of your self. Those nasty thoughts of not being good enough hurt. 

I've been having a hard time with finding balance between:
"Do better! Work harder! Achieve higher!" and just letting myself chill, and continue to improve.

Because the fact of the matter is...
You! Yes you! Are fantastic already. 
Yes, there is always room for improvement, but you are good enough.

Thanks guys. Sometimes you just need to write yo-self a pep talk,
 grab some bubble gum, pretend that you can roller skate, and borrow your mom's cats with ice cream skirt.

I admit it. I am WAY to critical of myself.
It is so hard not to compare your life with someone else's Instagram.

Gosh, I'll probably edit this later. Sometimes you just need to get a few things off your chest. 

XOXO -Kenna

Details:
Old Skirt from Japan LA
Old Socks
I made the neon pink pom poms :)