Jun 25, 2015

I Sewed a Dress! (Now for some chocolate therapy...)

 Guys, I sewed a dress. I can't believe it! I am so cured from sewing for the time being, it is rather exhausting.
 A quick word from the wise(or somewhat wise): 
Don't jump from sewing pillow cases and pencil skirts straight to a dress with a collar, buttons, darts and a zipper. Try building up your fab sewing skills with smaller projects- therefore, limiting the chances of loosing your mind.

Do you dare to venture into the great labyrinth of dress making? 
If so, be sure to remember these simple tips:

1. Have cupcakes handy, you need your strength.
 2. It is okay to cry, but please remember to turn off the sewing machine before doing so.
3. Finish your project, and then throw a party!

What is the craziest sewing project you have ever tackled?
Did you survive? Tell us all about it in the comments!
 
Details:
I sewed my dress using this pattern
Similar dresses: 1  /  3  /  4
Vintage pearls and earrings
Old Heels
Have a lovely Thursday!
XOXO -Kenna