Jun 6, 2015

Citrus is The Word


I am so in the mood for a grapefruit! At our house, we all eat our grapefruit differently, some put sugar on top, others salt, and a few adventurous souls even peel it like an orange. I prefer to my grapefruit plain shortly after is was in the fridge, so it's nice and cold. 

Unfortunately, our grapefruit season is usually from mid December to late January. Which feels odd to me, nothing screams summer like some good ol' citrus! I better have a word with mother nature.

This outfit makes me feel like a sassy secretary :)
(which is by no means is anything short of fantastic)
I think I may have found my calling in life. 
Old Blouse
Old Wedges
Vintage Earrings
 Have you ever fainted from cuteness? Beware! This Camera in it's sweet pink hue may be a danger! Did I mention how perfectly it fits inside the grapefruit bag? Too much!
We found ours at Michael's, but you can find them practically everywhere! Except in the produce section. They haven't gotten there quite yet.
P.S. All of the lush green is our giant lemon tree! (it's really more of a lemon bush/monster)
Have a lovely Saturday!

XOXO -Kenna