Oct 22, 2014

Shark Bait


This bag makes me so happy. It's my mom's. I can't get over the fact that every time she goes to get her keys, sunglasses etc. it looks like her arm is getting ripped off by a man eating carnivorous beast of death.
Plus, I adore big bags. How else am I supposed to sneak my cupcake into the movie theater??? 
Outtakes are on Instagram


"From this moment on, you shall now be known as Sharkbait. Sharkbait! Hoo ha ha! 
Welcome, Brother Sharkbait! Sharkbait! Hoo ha ha! Enough with the Sharkbait. 
Sharkbait! Hoo... bop pa doo." - Finding Nemo, Pixar 2003


"You're gonna need a bigger boat" - Jaws 1975

Now all I need is a cool coin purse. 



-Kenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!
If you leave us a question, we will to respond to you as promptly as possible, or feel free to e-mail us at: kennaandlulu@gmai.com